Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Welcome Home

There are several old adages that have been repeated over the year and have survived the test of time. “Home is where you hang your hat,” “ leave your heart” or “ place your boots.” What is home? A refuge of security and happiness, a warmth of acceptance and a comfort that you find no where else.

Welcome Home

Beyond the raging river, across the mighty sea, your deep within my heart, your always home with me.

Where simple smiles are born and laughter sings out loud and joy is our ever after, your always home with me.

Love the fuel that keeps the day warm and soothes and calms to the center of our core,your always home with me.

Dreams in motion, surreal as can be, the dance of two embraced silhouettes, your always home with me.

Acceptance at the doorway, no fear of right or wrong, you know that when you enter it’s where you belong, your always home with me.

No matter how far the travels, no matter how long or why, all you need to remember is ,your always home with me.

Nourishment to feed the heart, my arms to hold you tight and the end of every journey is the beginning of each new flight. Your always home with me.....

No comments: