Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Love, love, love

I won’t allow the sadness to find a way, nor allow the tears from my heart to make a play. The years of loneliness and despair, have met with disappointment to finally disappear.I have found the special place in the arms of the man who stands strong to my heart a brace.A smile each and everyday, with a warmth that only lovers make.

Gaze Deeply
~
Gaze deeply into the sky dressed in a teal of blue, the clouds puffy and moving through, sun setting and dreams arise and there you are right before my eyes.
~
Birds prepare to sing a song, a mix of good night and come on along, as the darkness overcomes the light, I know that the evening is staged with you in mind.
~
Meeting with you beyond the hollows trees, up in the sky sailing on a summer breeze, destination my cloud, where only you and I are allowed.
~
So Goes My heart

Love is the energy that creates universes, wonderful, powerful and most amazing...... you are my love, for where ever your travels take you, so goes my heart...

No comments: