Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Whispers, whispers everywhere

Life is a blend of dreams, reality and faith in tomorrow, a sweet mix that strengthens, when the weakness of humanity sheds itself. For with you there are no mountains to high to climb and the river reflect our love as it stands in unity, joined at the soul, infused infused with each day of happiness and now stands strong to fight the darkness. With you there is no fear, no sadness , no grief.

~~~
Shed no tears my child I say,
for I am but a moon away.

In the night when tree frogs call
and crickets remind us of
a season's draw.

Not a trick of darkness play,
look a little harder, look my way.

I am here to hold you close, my
love, my life,in the wind that blows.

When all seems lost and tears
still fall, the secrets are in
the mountains tall.

Whispers, whispers everywhere,
chants of love, from my heart I
share.

No comments: