Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Let Me In !

Sings>
I packed the joy of a thousand kisses and sent it in the morning sun to you.... to warm your heart my darling and guide my everlasting love to you.

I felt the sand sifting through my fingers, each grain a memory of old and new,I tossed a handful into the air and directed them to land upon you.

Oh my love, oh my darling.... Oh my love let me through , let my love inside you,let me in there with you.

Oh my love, oh my darling....Oh my love let me through, let my love inside you ,let me in there with you.

I watched the water trickle down the stream and redirected it back to you, I sent it the morning dew drops and each one includes all my love for you.

Awakened to a chill, one that shook my very soul, I was sure it had your imprint as I can still feel your hold.

Oh my lov , oh my darling..... Oh my love let me through, let my love inside you,let me in there with you.

No comments: