Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Listen to your heart..

I walked along the riddled river bank,
the summer blooms created one wondrous
stage.. Waters awfully calm, yet calling, cast
your love to stand next to me.

Listen to your heart darling, listen to the
hills sing , listen to the love I sent you, it'
s not a classic wind blown dream.

I know somehow we are caught in the magic,
stronger then a weave of silk and wool, It
bonds you to me and creates our forever more.

Sun lit flowers in every hue, and a rainbow
of a season new. Stop and feel the moment
where ever you may be, release the love
within you and allow it to reach the stars
with me.

Hidden for many years, existing without
hopes and dreams, until you touched my
heart and forver did you become a
part of me.

Archived in the mountains, little smiles and
memories, joy and happiness and all that
you bring to me.

No erasing time and place, no denying
what has taken place, a miracle beyond
the madness as we created our own place.

Once I stood in darkness, lost of sight,
I could not see, until you unleashed
your love and the madness vanished
into nothing but a mere memory.

Petals infused in oil, your love infused in
me, a master combination with more
strength then a thousand powered
seas.

Found amongst the thicket of a lifetime
of tragedy, until recreated, a new path
for both of us to lead.

Hold not my hand, but take my heart, it's
yours I've given freely, a mystery in the
making that few will ever see.

2 comments:

Ph said...

Hello, sweet friend !
Than's for your words and your visit !
I had some problem with my computer, i was unhappy, i am addict i believe ! Smile...
I kiss you
Philippe

Rachel C Miller said...

We could be addicted to worse things!