Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 24, 2007

The contrast of the heat of my body and the cool mountain stream caused a shiver creating a magic that you would have thought the hills could sing.I adjusted to the waters and my temperature became one and at that very moment I was blinded by something other then the sun. I could dance a thousand dances but I only want one with you, I could dream a million moments but they never compare to the few.
I closed my eyes like many times before and taking in a deep breath I allowed myself to explore. Beyond the highest mountains, above the many clouds, past the heavens and back to the earthly ground, everything I needed was simple to be found, as there you are embedded in my thoughts and in my dreams in my heart and memories. Embracing the moment forever will it be, the love that I feel is the part of you in me.

1 comment:

Rachel C Miller said...

>Blushingly Smiles! Thank You!