Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 13, 2007

Needy List

I felt the distance between us, the tears were welling behind my eyes. My heart began to race and panic took place, as I raced to make a call.

I needed to hear your voice once more, to sense your love in all I do. A moment in time when you are mine and I sigh at the thought of you.

Running up and the down the mountain, stretching left and right, silly as it sounds a connection was found with enough reception to hear your voice.

I needed to hear your voice once more, to sense your love in all I do.A moment in time, when you are mine and I sigh at the thought of you.

Just a few tender words, soothed with a peacefulness to the day . I closed my eyes and I felt no fear as I held on to the magic that brought you near.

I needed to hear your voice once more, to sense your love in all I do. A moment in time when you are mine and I sigh at the thought of you.

~~~
Needy List

I need the the sound of your voice each day, warm with laughter makes everything okay.The touch of love to the heart, morning, night and all through the dark.
~
I need the sunshine that your smiles bring, tickles inside what some only can dream.The hand that gently leads, to happiness and wellness and fond memories.
~
I need the song that the hills sing and only if you duet with me, songs in the hollow to the dance on the clouds, you and me are only allowed.
~
I need to believe in childish hopes, that someday we will walk and cut those harshly tied ropes. To live and love in harmony in a world of wonder brought to me through a dream.

No comments: