Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I understand

I understand the value of fond memories. The dance upon the clouds, circling the world with you. High above where the love birds fly, you can see the trail left by you and I.

I understand the what love can do, it can close the gap on the sky of blue, bring you close into my arms each night and tenderly kiss with the stars so bright.

I understand the path we take, it doesn't always guide us to the heavens gate. Sometimes wobbly, occasionally lost, it always seems to lead us beyond the mountain tops.

I understand forever with you, as my heart from the first day knew. Love like this doesn't come and go, it branded in my heart with your name ya know.

I understand where ever we walk, we won't need to have any words to talk, the message from me to you, is written clouds with the sky of blue.

Standing still, I look on back, to see that I am still on track. No limit for you and me, a lifetime of happiness is waiting in the next dream.

No comments: