Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

If You Dare

The magic of recreating a moment in play,
the feel to the heart each night and the day



Before


Before the sun found its place in the sky,
or even knew how to shine, I saw a reflection
so bright and clear, it was written with the
words I love you dear.

Before the birds started to sing, I still
heard the sound of a symphony, played
on the strings of my heart, it had the
makings of love from the start.

Before you open up your eyes , I sent for
you a big surprise, all my love in the
morning breeze, just waiting to give
you a great big squeeze
~
Words ....the endless combination of the
magic of love.

If you dare

If you dare to look in the morning you’ll see,
the beautiful image of you and me.

Cast on the mountain top high, reaching up
to the blue sky.

Hearts of marshmallow, mushy and soft
placed on the clouds, created their only
loft.

Next to you morning and night, nothing
can’t separate, we are molded tight.

The world moving mighty fast, stopped
for a moment and one last laugh,

Nothing can separate the trees from the
hill, nor erase the love that I feel.

If you dare to look in the morning you’ll see,
the beautiful image of you and me.

No comments: