Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Rainy Day

I had forgotten some of the words I have written over the years and until some of it is pulled up by a reader or found in a search and then it reminds me of the emotions that continuosly move the heart and soul. I feel as if I 'm some how one with the weather, the cool chill felt deep within. The darkness, the winds, the power of nature toying with my spirit.I imagined that life would mellow and soften the memories, but they are as vivid as the day of happenings. My desk is surrounded with momentos that keep yesterday on today's stage and heighten my awarenss of the emotions that dance like a fallen leave trapped in the wind.

Under the blankets...
If there were no more tomorrows and yesterdays all blew away.That won’t stop the memories, they always find their way.I know that I have met with love and love cannot betray.For in my heart I hold it, even coal dust can’t make it gray.Under the blankets will never be the same, as I share my life with you every second of my day.Looking deep within, the soul makes a play, to honor you my friend, with my heart on display.It wasn’t any particular song or a prayer that people say.What I heard were the words of love, that in my heart will stay.

No comments: