Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 05, 2006

Under the blankets...

If there were no more tomorrows and yesterdays all blew away.
That won’t stop the memories, they always find their way.

I know that I have met with Love and love cannot betray.
For in my heart I hold it, even coal dust can’t make it gray.

Under the blankets will never be the same, as I share my
life with you every second of my day.

Looking deep within, the soul makes a play.
To honor you my friend, with my heart on display.

It wasn’t any particular song or a prayer that people say.
What I heard were the words of love, that in my heart will stay.
~

Unseasonably cool, the dampness of the rains sent a chill. Like that of a chameleon I felt as one with my surroundings. Silence and the stillness of the hollow laid a eerie invitation almost a entrapment. My mind gathered the thoughts of the past year. So many experiences that I had never dreamt could possibly happen. In a years time I found myself speaking to children about poetry and listening to adults reflect on their own lives. Driving down a long road that had never been traveled before and sharing life with a friend. I saw all my accomplishments and my weaknesses as they battled fiercely with one another, in the ultimate challenge of survival of the struggles confronted in life. Time, that which commands the air we breathe. Moving quickly I found myself caught between holding on to past memories and forcing myself to the future. I found myself confused and for a moment alone and then as quick as the first helloI felt your presence and the loneliness faded. I knew that someone in this world cared and that I cared back.
~~~
I cannot see tomorrow, today a mountain lay.
Climbing ever higher, will slide down another day.

Little accomplishments that few could understand.
Day by day I take them, reckless with little plan.

Inside I was crying, couldn’t anyone see.
Spoon digging on the mountain,
couldn’t get beyond the trees.
~~
My mission is to touch you, spend my life loving you.
Day and night we’ll make it through, gentle whispers
from me to you.

singing> My happiness

My happiness is with you , in everything we do.
Strolling in a park , dreaming in the dark or
simply sharing my thoughts with you.


Your love always shines through.
Keeps me strong when the days are blue.

Dancing high on the clouds with you,
in your arms there is no taboo.


Your magic is like sparkle dust,
a coating thick layered with trust.
Add your smile and passion to,
covers me with love from you.

We can challenge all of life with
each day we shall redefine.
The beauty of the world in
your heart and mine.

~~~~
Well worth repeating " when you least expect it something amazing happens"

Rachel Charlotte Miller c 2005

~~~

No comments: