Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 26, 2006

Walk with Me.... da da da da.. talk to me..


When I was a child my father would place a pocket watch under my pillow, tick tock, tick tock, the soothing sound a quick calm in a restless world. As I became older I focused on the sound of the train as the sounds of metal on metal clanged. I remember wishing for the longer trains to come by as the silence that followed was interrupted by abrupt noises, placing me back into a world of disruption. From early on I was sensitive to my surroundings. Happiness and sadness, met with the uneasiness of the moment. The eyes of a child, with the voice of silence.



I thought I'd take a walk in the park, might as well been in the dark,
as I'm sitting here, missing you!
Wind blows your name, birds think it's some kind of game,
as they tweet a love song or two!
Sitting here remembering the spark, one that lit a flame in my heart,
as I drift to days with you!
~~~~~`

Watching boats go by and catching butterflies,
listen to the heart as it harmonize. This special
selection is from my favorite collection,
shared with my favorite guy...




One of the hardest chores that I learned to do in the garden, was to thin the plants and Rose buds. Removing all but one or two of a variety, knowing full well that one plant alone would be stronger, as it absorbed more nutrients and would have less competition for space, water and sun. Thus proving quality over quantity would provide the biggest and healthiest of plants with the largest of blooms. Nature teaches all the lessons we will ever need to know in life. Everything grows better with love and care, and sometimes we will have no control over an out come, as we stand like flowers in a garden vulnerable to the world around us.
Throughout the year a variety of messages surface. The most important is that we will never stop learning, as life continues to throw us a curve. Can’t see beyond the bend, have to keep on the path of life, one step at a time life reveals the secret of the day.

~~~~~~~~~

Walk with me, talk to me , a day in our life, the blooms you'll see.
Large and bold, the roses hold, a world where each petal a story unfolds.
I look at you, my heart true, as we see this crazy life through.

Walk with me, talk to me, a day in our life, the blooms you'll see.
Thorns appear, but the bloom is there, from one who dared to care.
Heavens lace creates a place, one where hearts race.

Walk with me, talk to me, a day in our life, the blooms you'll see.
Unique are we, no common weed, as colors display what you mean to me.
Red and blue and yellow and green, a rainbow of magic creates the glee.

Walk with me, talk to me, a day in our life, the blooms you'll see.........

No comments: