Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just a little bit closer

Deceiving waters idle as can be, gently flows with a touch
of summer breeze. Majestic reflections cast shadows
of the trees, under closer observation a vision appeared
to me. Your heart immeasurable, spread wide and beyond
reached deep within, where my soul respond.

Singing>
Our walk leads, where souls meet, where love is felt with every breath we breathe.
In all that I touch, in all that I see, in all of my dreams ....... there’s you and me.
To hold you tight, to tenderly love, to whisper songs of passion to my beloved.
Forever we’ll be, two lovers at sea, rushing the waves .... we were meant to be free.


The wind swiftly picks us up and in the clouds you‘ll
find...you and I.

A dance of love to rhythmic beats,two hearts that couldn’t
sleep.. you and I.

No comments: