Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Witness

Vision Cleared

I don’t know what births the apprehension, anxiety and fear,
I just want to feel you arms and know that you are here.
Fixated on the moment, when you simply just appeared,
erased all my tension, and soon my vision cleared.

Not just a lonely night, it’s been my whole life, bicycling without you.
Walking in a haze, I think I’m in a daze, hitting a wall or two.
No not another name, not another game, life just gave me a cue.

Not just a lonely night, it’s been my whole life, bicycling without you.
Spider to a web, butter to bread , the sun to the sky of blue.
Your not any friend, your here to the end, bicycling with you.


I have witnessed all the emotions in a dramatic display!
~~~
Love the most poorly interpreted of all emotions,
where true love is felt, negativity shall not flourish.
~~~
I will no longer allow the reflection of youth to weigh down my life,
with tears of the past.Yesterdays child confronts in battle. Cry not
child, for this I know,the past in life we must let go. No tears left
behind the eyes, the future holds each days sunrise. Today,
tomorrow and you will find, the presoaked towel of past design.
~~~
Triump bleeds through days gone by, to surface with the stride of pride.

No comments: