Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 16, 2006

Giggle


Thrilled am I as summer takes center stage and my first glimpse of
fireflies dance their grand debut. As if a switch was hit, the warmth
of the night and the display of sparkle sent me back to the days of
youth, where simple pleasures could be found in catching a firefly
and giggling as we aimlessly ran about.
bbb

The child in me, met the child in you.
Laugh and giggle the whole night through.
bb

Walk with me and strength we’ll find, when we explore beyond the mind.
Hold my hand, hold my heart, life and love we take part.
Half a soul till I met you.

bbbbbbb

Extraordinary, this is true, a child secretly meets with you.
On the days where sadness dwells, your love cast a spell.
Arms to hold me in the night, a smile that warms me like sunlight.
Child, friend, love and truth, words of wisdom, joy of youth.
In your arms tonight I’ll lay, comfort, beauty of life remain.

bbbb

This day I live, because I loved.
This day I feel, because you cared.
This day I smiled, because you shared.


No comments: