Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vivid

A summer day graced by the warm gentle winds transformed the leafy
branches of the woodlands into a dance of bliss that could only be
performed by nature.The stroke of a masterpiece in motion
sparked the hills into creating its own majestic beauty,
the sketch a unique blend of calm and energy
pulsated dramatically. Like a infant
cradled in her mother's arms,
excited and yet at
peace.
~~
~~

Not fabricated nor fantasy, we're on the path that builds memories.
Hand and hand you and me, as we tackle all that life brings.
~~
The journey at the crossroads begin, a travel down the unknown.
Woke my heart for me to see, how beautiful life can be.
~~~~

Fortunate are we, who have the chance to feel and see.

~~~


Vivid

Vivid is this touch of heart, spirited ignites a spark.
Colorful and gay, paints the image of our escape.

Shared pillow in the night, the dance of love under the moonlight.
Intense yet tangible are we, to challenge the mind beyond the dream.

In this sphere of life are two, where you and I create the view.
The vow of friendship a powerful rite, a ceremonial vision of delight.
~~~

Hands a tremble and my body shakes, Lord knows I just have to make
a call, to the one who my heart is enthralled.
My mind wanders each and everyday, until I hear the words of day...
I love you in every way.
~~

It is human nature to want more, to need more, to be more.
I give you more......

Each morning I give you a infinite amount of kisses to see
you through the day, packed with all my love in your heart to stay.

To you I give the touch of love, that crosses all the barriers,
navigates the many miles, never falls to error.

In this path of travel when life appears desolate and gray,
my arms I extend to thee to comfort, as the dragons we will slay.

When the bubble burst and in the dreams we shall fall, remember
that you and I, we have been it all.

A handsome knight and princess trapped in tower tall,
two friends who from the heart dared to share it all.
~~

No comments: