Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Power of Love!

The Power of Love

I have heard the quote," there are many kinds of love or many ways
to be loved." After great thought it occurred to me that there is only
one kind of love, with many ways of expressing the ultimate emotion.
The beauty of loving is in giving and the warmth of the kindest
gestures returned. Some expressions so minute they may go
unnoticed, a smile, the reaching out of one hand to another.
I cannot think of a greater happiness then the
embrace of love, felt in the rise of sun,
in the morning and there to see
you through the moon
lit nights.
YYY

Where only hearts can mingle and pleasures can be found,
in the world of enchantment, where silence makes a sound.
Beyond the days of healing, there tomorrow awaits,
to lead us into the arms of that
not so little thing
called faith.
Y

Snow white Petals falling down, spider kisses making rounds.
Sounds of love, wafts through the air , a song for each day of the year.

Singing> Dance with me, and love me, every little step is a sight to see....
Elegant with lots of flair, a love like this is so very rare.
In my mind, in my heart, in my life a work of art,
you and I dancing under midnight skies.
Step by step, so gallantly, your charm brings
the smile right out of me.
Dance with me, and love me, every little step is a sight to see... Y
I am in a folk music mood, I must have been in the hills to long,
so singing with joy as I dance in the hollow!

Singing> I felt the energy of each wind blown kiss, wickedly delicious they landed on my lips.
Silent as dew drops covering the town and louder then a train is the heart that pounds.
Hand and heart dance, dance the hollow free,
the moment you answered and said hello to me.

The grass dampened, by the morning dew, barefoot running through the fields to you.
Nature tickles with a song or two, courting lovers with a sunshine debut.
Hand and heart dance, dance the hollow free, the moment you answered and said hello to me.

Life a raging river, head above without a boat, occasionally I’m treading until you tossed a float.
I’ve been strong to swim to shore and then I find myself diving in to explore.
Hand and heart dance, Dance the hollow free, the moment you answered and said hello to me.

No, no I can’t say, that I will be the same, you lit the spark, creating the flame.
Hand and heart dance, dance the hollow free, the moment........
YYYYYY


Children, children run and sit upon the swing, rolling in the grass, no longer days of spring.
Time races through the seasons to leave me in my prime, as I document the moments, the wisp of memory drifting through my mind.

Children, children laugh and be gay, running through the hills, summer creates a new day. A breath taking calm and a breeze that waffles through the air, whispers of a song,the words of someone who cares.

Children, children hold my hands and circle round, smile and laughter and never any frowns. A blue bird in flight, a story does it tell, one we’ve heard and know so very, very well.

Yesterdays sorrows are lessons for the wise, tomorrows hope is filled with surprise.

No comments: