Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 19, 2006

Dreaming of You!

Mending bridges, restores the mind.
Love the hinge, to make you mine.
Hands clenched and hearts mold,
sweet embrace of two souls.


Dreaming on a cloud , placed you in my arms.
I could hear your heart beat, a song with charm.
Loving you...
Dreaming on a cloud, every morning and night.
I could feel your body pressing next to mine.
Loving you....
Over and over and over again, I'm dreaming
of you....


What do I see, when I look around?
I see mountains can no longer be found.


What do I hear, when I listen close?
Rapid love beats, in a double dose.


What do I know, about this love?
I know it was sent, from God above.


What I do I taste, in each day with you?
The flavors of life, sweet and true.

No comments: