Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 02, 2006

Conspiracy of the Mind!



Time softens the blow of memories deep in dust,
but removes not the emotions from a soul in touch.
~~~~
Taking one last gander at the days of long gone by.
Found me caught in a web, a
conspiracy of the mind.


It was your silence that spoke louder then thunder in a storm.
You closed your heart as not to see and there a blunder born.

When I closed my eyes at night a vision still appeared
and when I try to harness love you simply disappeared.

~~~~~~~
No truer words were ever spoken
" how shallow the willow's roots."
~~~

The closer the touch , the further you distanced.
~~~~
Chapter, chapter ,chapter page by page goodbye.
Then why the heartbreak ?why still do you cry?
~~~

No comments: