Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Prayer!


A rush of the elements moving in, a roar of thunder, a bolt of light,
wakens the soul to view the sight. Illuminated clouds appear,
a Silhouette of curves and hair. Agitated was I, when I saw
you in the sky. Swirling, soaring up so high, my heart
it let out a great big sigh. Reaching, grasping for your
embrace, I trembled as I saw your face.
Etched by light, the reflection shared,
the answer to my daily
prayer.

I Love You!
~~~
Appetite the title, hunger of two the theme, Innocence and sensuality
bathed in passion creates the scene. In the center of the magic,
is the cast of two, teaching the dance of romance,
to the song of loving you...........

Your energy I felt, it cast a fiery spell.
Deeper then the sea, love immersed in me.
No ordinary place, it’s love knots sweet embrace.
You to me, its how life is meant to be .


Passion made a play, when magic came our way.
Incredibly sweet, under the summer sheets.
This was not a plan , the day you took my hand and
we danced where only lovers can.



Singing>Love flows..

Love flows like a swollen river, from the soul... it floods the heart.
Swiftly moving, a surprise, at it rages through out your life.

Love flows like a swollen river, from the soul...it floods the heart.
Overflowing, the passion surged, with your love from the start.

Love flows like a swollen river, from the soul... it floods the heart.
Submerged in all the beauty, surfaced joy from the heart.

Love flows like a swollen river...............

No comments: