Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Either lead me.....

Look out world we’re gonna make it , take the earth and gonna shake it.
Waken up to sunny days, 365 our way, I’m lovin ya baby

.Look out world I’m dancing all around, spinning head I’m in the clouds
Energy consuming, overcharged I'm quickly moving , I’m lovin ya baby

.Look out world it's not a stroll by, taken charge we command the sky
.Everyday is happy with you and I , I’m lovin ya baby

.~~~~
Must be tears of happiness that lifts me off the ground ,
in this world of craziness your love is all around.
My head keeps spinning round and round it goes.
Feeling little dizzy , where it stops I don't know.

~~~
This must be our dance, very nice. You lead with such eloquence.
~~~
Step by step i'm close in your arms , cheek to cheek a midnight charm.
Legs quiver and my heart beats to the racing sounds of love so sweet.
Can't stop smiling , my soul compelling to follow steps while a story telling.
Love so sweet and love so kind has its own way to make our steps glide.
~~~
Hard to Top Dancing on clouds , but I'm up to the challenge.
Easy to dance on clouds with a great partner who
leads with grace.
I think it happened I'm dancing and dancing ....Yes i'm dancing on clouds!!!
~~~
Borrowing from General Patton. lol

"Either lead me, follow me or get the hell out of my way!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love you!!!!!!

No comments: