Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Beauty of Love

I am so unorganized at times, and many times due to my procrastination. There was a poem that my daughter had found and I couldn't for the life of me find it in my files. She said I like it it is simple and pleasing to the ear.I searched for weeks and then well as I sifted through the mountain of papers and filed away the important ones. I found the poem.. dedicated to those who have stood by me in one way or another and to my daughter who is the strongest of influence in my life for If I fail to alter my path for the future, may I alter the path for her future.

Paint the River

I'm gonna paint the river a baby shade of blue,
I'm gonna make the waves send my love to you.

I'm gonna make the sky sizzle in pink , gonna
wake your heart up and make ya think.

I'm gonna build a mountiain form water and air,
gonna add happiness and tender care.

I'm gonna pray the wind blowes my kisses your way,
I'm gonna pray in your is where they'll stay.

~~~

Emotion filled heart impels a love, rendering my soul to your command. Masterfully positioned between the light of day and the dark of night, I balance between a phsyical loniness and a spritual embrace that places a kiss of desire upon the moment. I seek only to understand that which ignites the eternal flame, the power of vision that creates the beauty of love.
~~



No comments: