Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I promise

I am intrigged by how limited our vocabulary is and the varied combinations to express love . A handful of words appearing as endless as the stars in the sky. I love you, I want you, I need you, I feel such desire, my heart is on fire, the passon in the wind, the magic in the air, the flesh trembles, the soul seeks, the heart knows, the dreams generate, the hollow holds, the hills sing , the wind whispers, the willow weeps, the stars glitter, the silence screams...........and I am in love with the magic of life.
~~~
I promise that each night before you close your eyes that a kiss will ascend from the star lit sky and tenderly land upon you as peacefully in bed you lie.

Miraculously I sent each kiss filled with love and joy and a little bit of laughter so that with your heart it toys.

A reminder of our yesterdays and the tomorrows that await and as I to close my eyes from the hollow I transcend, to land within your arms each night until the sun lit end.

A blanket weaved of lifes most precious thread, gently beds you down each night for those cold cold nights ahead.

High above the mountains, beyond the river edge to where love mingles on those soft white clouds ahead.
~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful expressions of love!

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi Mark,
Not often am I without words, but I am at a loss. It doesn't matter how many times someone gives a positve compliment, it always feels like the first time.
I had once believed that all the great words had already been recorded in time,to only find out that it is an unlimited combination waiting to be unlocked.