Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Fire of Autumn

Autumn in its majestic display of an amazing flame of color set fire to the surrounding hills creating a scene that both stood still and yet raced with the moment. A documentation set to nature reveals itself in a succession of accomplishments and failures. The measurement of time in essence becomes a combinational lock with a limit on how many turns to the wheel.
Confusion, it is what surfaces when the heart and mind battle to separate the emotions which flow from the deepest part of my soul. Brazen like the flame of the hills is the love that rages from my very being to embrace the beauty of the two entwined souls. The hills are encapsulating, almost as if the volume of trees held tight our spirits. I stood for a brief second, took a deep breath and absorbed the vision. Here is where the gateway is unlocked, but where it leads is still in question. My mind grasped at all that I had encompassed, my yesterdays which led me to this very moment in time, my today’s which keep me strong as they lead me down the path of tomorrow.

No comments: