Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hold me ...now!


The hemlock took on a different hue and each rock raised above the waters became the stepping stones of life. Beside you there was comfort, following you a challenge, holding your hand and allowing the moment to guide us, powerful.
~
Each piece of a puzzle is meaningless until locked one into another,
like the emptiness of my soul until interwoven with faith and love.
~
As I tried to make sense of all the experiences that I had encountered, I felt the blend of emotions as they all joined to create and document a moment in time. To separate all that was is to diminish all that is, for in the internal depth of my spirit I have found love in its varied forms.
~
Sings >Your love within me, your tenderness of touch,
and the whispers of I love you, mean so very much.
The stars blanket the sky, the river still yet high,
the magic of the mind, holds still the memories with time.
The days without you long, the heart knows somethings
wrong, when life goes on, I feel the emptiness of song.
Your love within me, your tenderness of touch,
and the whispers of I love you, mean so very much.
~
I feel only sorrow for those who allow the lock upon their heart
, for when the day is ended is when the dreams of love start.
~
Instructions are easy, simplicity divine, just open your arms and allow me by your side. Pleasure the moment, subtly so, with a kiss of a lifetime as the stormy wind blows.
~
Welcome aboard my dream...
Turn down the blankets, puff the pillow so, I'm gonna lay my head down and allow the seasons to flow. I remember spring, rejuvenating and bright, whispering words of love which gave meaning to this life. We jumped on in to summer, like a antelope set free and before we even knew it, autumn redid the trees. Orange, pink and yellow, cast under the sun lit rays, preparing for winter, the utmost season of change. Rough winds, rain turning to snow, dark in the morning, darker in the night,leaving little vision except for where your heart had left the light.
~
It's okay, close your eyes, I promise I'll be there, my arms will assure you, there is nothing for you to fear.
~
Hold me!

No comments: