Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meet You In the Blue

~
In a smile


Your arms bring comfort, your love touches with joy and your smile holds the secret of the little inner boy. When the sadness takes it reign and clouds darken to gray that is when I reach on out to you to make my own hell fade.

Your arms bring comfort, your love touches with joy and your smile holds the secret of the little inner boy. When melancholy thoughts are what my heart has to stop, all I need is to envision my love with you.

Your arms bring comfort, your love touches with joy and your smile holds the secret of the little inner boy. When dreams guide the way to the heavens each day, I thank the lord he led our souls to embrace in this most magnificent of way.


~
There is so much unexplainable in this world, but one thing I am sure of is that the magic of life is where hearts meet and souls embrace, meet you in the blue.

No comments: