Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 06, 2008

...your hand.

The magic begins the moment I close my eyes... High over mountains, across the sea and back to the shore you're hand and hand with me. From earth we travel to the skies of blue, giggling and smiling the whole time through.

You are the king of this magical land and bowing your queen takes your hand. The dance in the heavens, in the blue you'll see, the silhoutte swaying is beautifully free. My heart calms to the song sung in the breeze, from my heart to your heart cast new memories.

The clouds a dance floor make and your love a sweet forever embrace. With my eyes shut tightly, a vision I trace, my soul and your soul a bond which time can't erase. Dance, dance my love with me, we are happy, wonderful and forever free.

No comments: