Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Moment In Time

No looking back, no standing still,
dancing in the wind like a windmill.

Circling the blue, spinning all
around and I'm not stopping till
your arms are found.

No looking back, no standing still,
dancing in the wind like a windmill.
~

Time it documents a moment, captures the spirit in motion and magically embraces the dream. The visual of the hourglass is used as a reminder of time elapsed and time yet not spent and the somewhere in between which is the restlessness of the present. The structure of time is a metaphor of thought, for the present will concrete the memory of yesterday and leave a foundation for tomorrow, which builds walls and moves mountains. My mine traced the many moments of my yesteryear's and tried to file them accordingly. Somehow I didn't see nor feel each experience separate from one another and unlike the wind touching down and blowing forward, each experience seem to compile to form a collage of life. Each visual so compelling that I could not help but see how one moment enhanced the other in the most ultimate of experience. I realized why my heart had not allowed any image to soften or fade, as the script which time itself had written was indelibly secured to my soul. Like the surreal steps to heaven, I embarked upon the journey of life with the embrace of love. Climbing one step upon the other and in doing so, I knew that I had experienced what was already written in the heavens. Destiny lay a path, but it is each individual choice which creates a sequence of events, as we follow our destined course. As the grains of sand fall I cannot and will not envision the lapse of time with any form of regret, as without each cobble in the path, the journey will not become complete.
~
Love is the gateway of an everlasting journey.

No comments: