Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome 2012

The new year is quickly approaching and my mind floods with so many thoughts and memories. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will be nothing like today. I danced on the clouds in the heavens high, smiled and laughed and sometimes I cried. Felt your love fill my heart with joy and the emptiness that the day employed. Raced the moment to hold still time as if you were in my arms and not in my mind. The galaxy inviting, the stars spell out your name and there my soul soars to embrace another day. Dreams are but a gateway to bring you close to me in hope that when I wake up you'll be lying next to me. The road is awfully fuzzy, the mountains do seem high, the rivers are widening but not the memories I keep inside. The winter is upon us, days limited of sun, until I close my eyes and allow my soul to run. Racing the wind to be where you are and feel your arms around me like the heavens embrace the stars. Life is so fickle that we don't know where it will lead, but if I follow my heart, I'll be living the dream.

The song I hear,
the music fills the air,
teasing the mind,
of another time.

The tears that fall,
 remember it all,
the days of laughter,
and dreams of forever
after.
~

No comments: