Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, September 09, 2017

Once upon a lifetime!

Life is so fragile 
that there is a gift in telling you I love you.

~

There is a stillness and a calm 
that creates a sense of peace.

~

The weather was beautiful 
there is a lot to be said to respecting mother nature.

~

I may not have jewels like king and queens 
but I have a greater wealth, I have your love. 


~

I can tire of a lot of things, 
never of loving you.

~
Prayer is equal to positive energy,
nothing wrong with positive energy.

~
I never asked for anything other than strength, 
with  strength we are capable of all things. 

~

I have empathy for those who have no control over a situation
but that doesn't cover stupid.

~

My greatest goal was to escape the negativity of another, 
tough when you are surrounded by it...but not impossible.

~
I think with inflation a penny for my thoughts is way to little...
I'm leaning more towards a dollar. 

~

With you each season is beautiful ... I can even enjoy the snow. 


~

When only one loves ... it's not even fireworks 
but when two love equally it's an ongoing display of beauty. 

~

I always believed you can live on love....I still do. 


~

Today was my great escape...sunshine, blue skies and white puffy clouds. 

~
I am like a rechargeable battery, 
I need positive energy to fuel my spirit. 

~

They say laughter is the best medicine, 
this is one time that the "they sayers" are right. 

~

To share in absolutely nothing with you 
is truly my everything. 





No comments: