Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, September 03, 2017

Gray Skies... with sunshine hidden behind.



Whispers or shouting
my heart is just the same,
with words of love
each and every day.

Songs of happiness and glee
as gaze unto the heavens
and once more starts
the beginning of my dreams.

~

As if the weather
was crying with rain,
a blanket of darkness
blankets the day.

Weeping for a stranger
and all the hearts in plea,
the loss they are feeling
brings us to our knees.

Can't change yesterday
today is almost lost
but I am betting on tomorrow
that is all we truly got.

The trees stand in silence
the birds have gone away
and here in the moment
it's the heart that speaks
in its own way.

Whispers of passion
for you and you alone,
as I sings softly
let the wind send to
you my love.

Let it heal your heart
make the day feel anew,
give you that something
special, like you have
given too.

~
I didn't see faces
but hearts did appear,
with stories of woes
their hearts they shared.

I felt that something
when souls cross
and I hope they know
that all is not lost.

Our passage on earth
but a limited time
and though we don't
get it we leave behind
a rhyme.

Sorrow and heartache
for all to see
but they need remember
they leave a memory.

Woven like a colorful cloth,
tightly knitted but very soft,
that is the friendship that we share
when two hearts start to care.






No comments: