Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Brand New







Charmed by your sweetness
of what our love can do,
satisfies the hunger deep
when I share my life with you.

Each day is marked a milestone,
where hearts and souls are one,
in a soulful journey of love
that makes me feel brand new.

Each page is documented 
it will live beyond our time,
while written in a simple verse
and spoken out in rhyme.

I cherish the feelings
of pleasure filled happiness,
when we collided out of need
doused in a state of bliss.

Intense the passion and
the touch of love surreal
as I write another chapter
of exactly how I feel.

It's an ageless connection
no barriers set with time,
as if my life began again
I'm once more in my prime.

The words of the heart are written
in a script that all may know,
when your heart met up with mine
we removed all signs of sorrow.

Each day begins a story of
a tale of love above the blue,
take your place within my heart
and start each day anew.





Red Roses,
the morning brisk,
the sun shining
the blue sky crisp.

Brand new butterfly
before your very eyes,
as the Caroline wrens
fledge just in time.

The love between us
is wonderful indeed
it brings out the magic of
skipping through a field
of dreams.

Embrace the moment
hold it in your heart ,
challenge the distance
bridge from afar.

Brand new wishes
desire that makes you mine,
all rolled up in a race to
stop the hands of time.















No comments: