Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Embrace

My eyes are tightly closed
and my heart can truly see,
the visions of our love and
the embrace via a dream.

You're forever in my heart
you've been there from the start,
rewriting what true love's
forever really means.

On this earth or the heavens above
there will never be another love,
as wonderful and kind that it
will live on for all time.

My eyes are tightly closed 
and my heart can truly see, 
the visions of our love and 
the embrace via a dream.

Don't go pinching me,
I'm enjoying my daydream,
that's the magic of the moment
that brings your love to me.

From my lips a kiss
from my soul a road to bliss,
wonderful and loving
you are my everything.

Over mountains and fields,
in a split moment of time,
I can journey each morning
to your arms so fine.

I can feel it in my heart
and my soul cannot deny
there something awfully special
about you and I.

You dared to take my hand
and pull me close to you
that somehow took my gray skies
and turned them all a baby blue.

Majestic in its own way
we are king and queen
forever and a day,
and that my love is how
we'll stay.














No comments: