Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Lips To Mine

The words of a love song
or the petals of a rose,
reminds me of you and I
and the love that grows.

Gray skies to blue as
the sun shines through,
the spirit of love and
all that our love can do.

Hold you in the night
when the chill passes by
and places a kiss from
your lips to mine.

Whispers to the wind
a path without an end,
forever our sweet love
to eternity penned.

The story is written,
the words will tell you so
and live on forever in
for the many tomorrows.

~

There is magic to the moment
and a joy I can't explain
as I embrace your sweetness
in the gift the soul bestowed.

It is the morning laughter
the peace I find at night,
the sharing of hearts
for the rest of our lives.






No comments: