Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 02, 2018

The Canvas of Life

The stream weaves through the hills
and the trees stand in shades of gold,
as I stroll deep in thought with you,
it is your sweet love that has a hold.

From spring throughout all of winter
the beauty of our warm love unfolds
revealing the wonder like magic
in a story of love yet to be told.

I could group the many letters
to form true words of love
with an interpretation of the heart
to express the joy there of .

The happiness within me
is from the love we share,
when you first took my hand
and revealed how much you cared.

Bridges arched like rainbows
unite your soul to mine and
no matter the distance you're
in these arms of mine.

I glanced up at the heavens
and the sun was shining bright
and I felt the power of love
bring the moment to life.

You can't dictate the day,
or make the world anew
nor change this story line
it was written for me and you.

Scripted by the angels,,
they sent you to me
and I am forever grateful
to hold you in my dreams.

Time has come
to close these eyes of mine,
as rest my head upon the pillow
and feel your heart beat next to mine.

I hold dear each blessed moment
that life has granted you and I ,
our paths had crossed the mountains
united by heart, soul and mind.










No comments: