Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Gift of Love


                                                     
                                           Some call it luck
                                           but I call it love,
                                           a view of the heart
                                           from the heavens above.

                                           Stars that twinkle
                                           like the sparkle in your eyes,
                                           remind me of the energy
                                           between you and I.

                                           Some call it fate
                                           or a collision of souls,
                                           but I believe its a love
                                           written on a heavenly scroll.

                                          Time set the place
                                           and the stars aligned
                                           where you and I
                                           would unite for all time.

                                            This eternity at it's best
                                            I think the angels put us to the test,
                                            no questioning what was meant to be,
                                            as I know our love will always soar free.

                                       
                                         


                                         
Share in the happiness,
I wish you all the best
love, joy and so much more
to you the one I adore.

Could've been fates door
or what destiny had in store,
guided you direct to me
as if each day were spring.

My forever gift to you
are skies that are always blue,
sunshine when it rains and
hugs and kisses each day.

King and Queen of the night
catch that star and hold tight,
on the passing cloud above
I embrace your sweet love.

Dreams are the catalyst
for images of complete bliss,
in your arms night and day
I might be dreaming my life
away.

Events that led me to you 
knew our love would see it thru,
heart to heart and souls as one
forever and ever sweet love.





  1. .










No comments: