Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 19, 2018

Melody of A Love Song

My heart took to speaking
and my fingers began to type,
it might have been the dream
as it set the scene right.

In your arms for a moment
and in your heart for life,
I could sense your energy
as it challenged the night.

Your presence was needed
with comfort just the same
and with my eyes closed
we danced close in the rain.

Don't wake me from this moment
and let the dream journey on,
our entwined souls together
are where they truly belong.

Beyond the mountains,
to the clouds up in the sky,
our hearts are in rhythm
to the melody of a love song.





~

The hum of the train
and the roar of the wind,
woke me in the morning
as the day began.

The Carolina wren chirping
and the sky dark gray ,
but with thoughts of you
sunshine found its way.


\

No comments: