Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Locked Down With You

What feels like heartache
could always be a dream,
locked down with you
creating sweet memories.

I'd place your head on my lap
and kiss your woes away,
my hand through your hair
as we embrace the day.

No love could be greater
than the love between you and I,
we are the sun each morning and
the stars across the night sky.

Just to be with you brings a smile
to feel your heart beat across the miles,
this must be a magic of its own as I
reach into the air and feel your love so.



~~
The sun rays warm
felt against my cheek,
has nothing on your love
creating a fire in me.

My eyes are closed
to allow my heart to see,
the images of two souls
bonded so perfectly.

My angel darling
oh my sweet heart,
you're the joy of my life
both near and afar.

The sun rays warm
felt against my cheek,
reminds me of the warmth
you instill in me.

My daily dreams
and thoughts thru the day,
you're the reason for my existence
that grows stronger day to day.

Maybe I love you
this much you must know,
the years fade away as our
love continues to grow.







No comments: