Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Skies of Blue

I closed my eyes
like many times before,
but this was different
so much in store.

I saw the love
reflecting  in me,
it is what you do
and what you bring.

You bring the happiness
like a sun shining bright,
from your heart to mine
a thrill of delight.

You bring the peace
that calms my soul,
holds me close
while I beg for more.

You bring the fire
that blazes so,
igniting  sweet desire
as the flames grow.

You bring the passion
that touches the heart,
masters the moment
like a night of stars.

I closed my eyes 
like many times before,
but this was different
so much in store. 

I saw your kindness
and your caring of others, 
made me realize you are 
like no other. 

I saw the connection
and  I felt it too, 
one sky, one stars 
above me and you.






No comments: