Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Wonderful

Paved with circumstance,
the path led me to you,
a chance that we would meet
connecting the heavens blue.

My world is much brighter
when skies are dark and gray,
as I hold your hand thru life
in this most unique kind of way.

Wonderful as can be
I am caught up in your charm,
warms my spirit with your love
like a blanket from afar.

From the moment I wake up
till I am fast asleep,
I lay my head upon your shoulder
and in my heart your love I keep.



~

I needed to get away
so I closed my eyes to see,
that you were holding my hand
while right here next to me.

There is something kind of magical
that just can't be explained,
as if the heavens were bridged
so the distance would quickly fade.

I feel your love my sweetheart
in this most unusual way,
like kisses in the wind
that touch like drops of rain.

~

I reached for you
and I pulled you close,
whispered in your ear
" I love you the most"

More than forever
beyond this time on earth,
more valuable than a treasure
you can't put a price on its worth.

I felt my heart race
as my soul is set free,
you calm my spirit
as if living out my dreams.

~

My fingers traced my lips
as I imagined your sweet kiss,
a love story now written
as if the heavens wrote the script.

I felt a kind of magic
that only lovers could know,
as I embraced your love
while it continued to grow.


~

Let the rain fall and
the clouds move by,
with you there is plenty
of love and sunshine.

Let the dreams begin
as I think of you,
here in the moment
I am one with you.

Let the darkness
rule the night,
as I hold on to you
I have plenty of light.

Let the stars
shine bright in the sky,
they are one in the same
over you and I.















No comments: