Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Your Love

I took it to the heavens
and I pleaded with it so,
in our world may only
love and peace continue
to grow.

Snuggle close to me
and allow the joy in,
your heart and mine
are entwined from
within.

~

Why do I love you?
That's easy to say,
you are my sunshine
day after day.

You bring your love
in an unselfish way,
revealing you care
in your special way.

I can see your smile
though distanced apart
and the love you share
has a place in my heart.

Why do I love you?
Beside being kind and sweet
you're a rare treasure
that makes me complete.

The spiritual connection
with a love so very true,
united  your soul to mine
under the heavens blue.

I feel the magic
of your tender touch,
like the wind to the mountains
rushing in with your love.

No comments: