Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Two Souls

Flowers on the hill side,
kingfisher by the stream, 
sunshine throu the clouds
and the frog singing. 

The weather warmed 
the season bursting thru
as the green blankets the hills
I find myself thinking of you. 

~


The silence can deafen the day
like the darkness of the night reigns,
stars shining bright over you and I 
unite the soul while teasing the mind. 

I can feel your love
though distance makes a play, 
the flesh may be wanting 
but the spirits rules in its own way.

~

Soft vibration created a hum
haunting sounds reference love,
listen closely and you will hear
a wordless song the heart shares.

From the night sky 
the heavens shine bright, 
reminders of the distance
bridged by the love of my life. 

Calms the spirit 
just knowing you are near
while thinking what it means
when you dared to care. 

This is my celebration
is in honor of our love, 
special as it can be 
unites two souls as one. 

 



 

No comments: