Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sweet Paradise














The place where we can go,
is a sweet paradise of sort.
Where hearts come together
and our souls can explore.

I can feel deep inside as it
brings a smile to my face,
the energy passing through
makes the heart suddenly race.

The sun shines that much brighter
and the skies a bluer blue,
and my world that much nicer
just laying here thinking of you.

No palm trees are needed,
nor sandy sea shores,
just closing your eyes
 you'll see what's in store.

The days pass much quicker
as my feet lift off the ground,
while I feel your sweet love
in away that is quite profound.

This love is that much greater
than any love ever found,
uniting heart and soul
the love quickly compounds.









No comments: