Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day By Day

Every second that passes is a documentation 
of our everlasting love. 


~



Our love cannot be replicated 
it is powerful, unique and special in its own way. 




~

Yes! this is love, warms my spirit
soothe and yet excites my soul .


~



You are love 
and love is the inspiration of all words. 
~



You are so much more than you will ever know, 
for you are smiles, dreams and most of all 
my dearest love. 
~



It is at those times when you think that this is all there is 
that you find a love unlike no other, magical, warm and loving. 



~


Our love takes to wind 
only to return through a smile.

~
Some wanted a chapter and others a story 
and a few might want the whole book, 
but the reality is eternal and our love 
is ever flowing like that of a babbling brook.

~


We cannot control the inevitable
but in our world we rule the heavens.
~




Forever in my thoughts and forever in my heart. 
~


Love is like a garden, 
sowed, cultivated and harvested. 
~



I see in myself the gift of your love, 
as it is seen in a smile and the sparkle of the eyes.

~

I thought about that very moment when two souls met
and I said " wow! this is love. "

~

If I were to go through life never experiencing the joy of love,
the world would be that much darker and colder.
~








There is no amount of distance
you are definitely here with me,
I felt it deep in my heart
and saw it through my dreams.

The knowledge enlightening,
reveals all that is gained,
with your love and trust
entwined deep in faith.










No comments: