Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Free

Strolling throught the garden
and the loneliness disappeared,
as I reached up to the heavens
and I'm sure I felt you there.

I folded my arms against me
as if I were holding you tight
and closed my eyes while sending
a kiss in the dark of the night.

My heart began racing and
I felt a quiver from head to toe
as I imagined your sweetness
in a love that forever grows.

Released to the clouds
my soul is surely set free,
in a celebration of our love
scripted through our dreams.

Intrigued by this feeling
full of passion and desire,
I'm aroused  by the emotions
that become stronger by the hour.

A song from my lips
sung for you and you alone,
where the melody is meaningless
as long as you know " I love you so."







No comments: