Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 27, 2020

You and I


I spent the day dreaming
just to bring you near,
to feel your heart beat
and whisper in your ear.

Don't go pinching
let me stay here awhile,
I wanna visualize you
with that warm smile.

There is peace to the moment
and joy that few will know,
as I go about dreaming
I am setting it on slow.

The day is almost over as
I stare up at the grey sky,
thinking how that moon
shines down on you and I.

They say the world is smaller
and getting smaller everyday,
all I know for sure is there one
sky above where you and I lay.

Feel the love around you,
I send it each and every day,
to embrace each moment
in a sweet and loving way.

Close your eyes sweetheart
and dream the night with me,
I gave to you my heart and
you gave your heart to me.





No comments: