Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 08, 2020

Priceless Indeed



I  take you with me
you're here in my heart,
from the moment I wake up
you're never quite far.

You bring the sunshine
and the skies of blue ,
like natures artwork
your love comes thru.





                                                               
                                                              From the feathered ferns
                                                              tucked under the trees,
                                                              the gifts of nature
                                                              paint the hills in green.    
                                                             
                                                              Strolling thru the stream
                                                              the cold water an awakening,
                                                              a revelation of a day with you
                                                              makes the sky a brighter blue.



                                                   
                                                       I saw the shadows like angel wings
                                                       a sort of magic found in my daydream.
                                                       I wished upon the moment to feel you
                                                       in my arms but I settled on the feeling
                                                       of you in my heart.

 I was walking thru the water
 on this hot summer day,
when I came upon the sunlight
as through the trees it made its
way.

I was caught up in the moment
as my heart whispered out to you,
let me share the sweet love
that comes from the joy of two.


Life is like the layers of earth,
with chapter upon chapter
a story that reveals
what our love is worth.

Like the gifts of nature
it is priceless indeed,
our love is a treasure
rising to my dreams.




No comments: