Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 29, 2020

Heavens

I am known for working under "Murphy's Law" " what can go wrong will." Printer won't print, can't find supplies, to hot in the kitchen, mind working overtime,  etc . Taking a deep breath , stepping away from work for the moment and meeting you on the cloud. xo

I took to the clouds,
to the heavens above,
in the world we created
out of the purest of love.

I took a deep breath
and released it real slow
as I welcomed your sweet kiss
in a dream that is on loan.

This love is incredible
and magical indeed,
as it bridged the distance
to bring you to me.

Treasuring the moment
and freezing the time,
as brief as it maybe you're
in these arms of mine.

What are these tears
which roll down my cheek?
the releasing of emotion
where you're here with me.

~

I could not hope
nor seek to find,
a greater love
than you and I.

Time unfolds
and a story is told,
of how at a distance
my heart you hold.

Soothing the spirit
and exciting the flesh,
this is our chapter
we were given the test.

We made it happen
and know it's true,
out of the heavens
our love just grew.






No comments: