Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 13, 2020

In the Dark of NIght

When darkness falls I think of all the things that I am grateful for,
your love tops the list. 

~
Through the minds eye
I'm always in your arms.


~
More, more, more is the concept of my need for you.

~

...to be loved. 

~

May the whisper of my heart 
fall upon your ears alone. 

~

I can't imagine my life without you, 
for you are like the wind the brings a breath of life.

~

I don't think you choose who to love, 
I think love chooses you.

~

How is it we can be so close and so far?

~

I once thought choices wrote the script
but lean more on fate.

~

Cradling you in my arms...

~

Life has always been hard...
 the easiest thing I have ever done
is in loving you.

~

On the edge of the cloud. 



















`




No comments: