Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Thought Away


You're always a mere thought away
as I need you more and more each day,
from the moment I open up my eyes
until my head hits this pillow of mine.

Set your inner thoughts soaring free,
hold my hand and lovingly follow me.
Flame the fire of passion and desire as 
now is the time to meet me in the
dream.

Close your eyes and you will fine
that you are in these arms of mine, 
caressing your ever so tenderly and
exploring every inch through the
dream. 
~

The blue bird at my window
and the oriole catching flies
and all that I could think of 
is having you in these arms 
of mine.

The season of summer is upon us 
and the weather is no surpise
just like this bright sunny day
you warm me from inside.

The trees are dressed in green
and the roses are all in bloom 
as I gathered a bouquet I thanked
the Lord for sending you. 

The darkness of the world 
has quickly faded away 
as you bring the joy of life
day after day. 

Tree frogs are singing 
and the owl a whoot away, 
as the moon finds it place
where the clouds once reigned.

Heaven is upon us with one
set of stars over you and I, 
makes this world that much smaller
when I gaze up at the sky.

You're a breath away,
like the beat of my heart,
and the stars are a just a reminder
that you are never very far. 



No comments: